Online Hotel Reviews: Advantages and Disadvantages
Tourists and travelers want to enjoy their stay in a place where they can get maximum facilities, high-quality service and great hospitality. With the help of online websites one can easily gather information about any hotel anywhere in the world. People read online hotel reviews from hotels and travel websites and rely on them. They choose a hotel on the basis of online hotel reviews. However, sometimes online reviews help potential tourists and sometimes they mislead potential visitors. There are various advantages and disadvantages of online hotel reviews.
Advantages of online hotel reviews:
1. They are great help for those tourists and travelers who search for a hotel of their choice but get confused due to large number of hotels present in a particular place. One can easily read feedback about a particular hotel written by visitors.
2. By reading them, one can get information about hotel infrastructure, rooms condition, location, business facilities, recreational facilities, leisure facilities, services, rentals, best see sights, hospitality etc.
3. They also help in gathering information about behavior of staff members of a particular hotel. Many people used to write feedback about staff members’ behavior and hospitality they offer to customers. One can easily get information about staff members by reading online reviews.
4. One can easily plan his visit reading reliable reviews. Some reviewers suggest best time to visit a place. It is very helpful as it decrease chances of meeting bad weather.
5. One can cancel his plan of staying in a particular hotel if he will find negative reviews written on reliable hotels and travel websites. It is advisable to read online reviews carefully before going for online booking.
Disadvantages of online hotel reviews:
1. Now hotels and travel companies are hiring professionals to write fake online reviews to allure more and more customers. They are using unethical tactics to increase their business.
2. Professionals used to pose themselves as satisfied customers who had visited a particular hotel in the past. They write positive reviews about that hotel. They write good comments on facilities, services, hospitality, hotel location etc. They give full ratings to that hotel and advice others to visit it.
3. The images loaded by the reviewers in online reviews section are sometimes fake. They mislead potential visitors.
4. There are also cases when frustrated customers write negative reviews about a hotel without a single reason. It gives bad impact on other potential tourists and travelers.
Check my blog for reliable, useful and helpful information on tour, travel, hotels, health, cars etc: http://kunwarkashif.blogspot.com/
Find More Best Hotel Reviews Articles